Why Choose Us
When you’re feeling the strain of the challenges in front of you, we can help you navigate because we’ve been exactly where you are right now. We have built and run multiple successful companies in this space and know the things that a run-of-the-mill advisor never will. Who better to have a safe private conversation with about the industry, the players, and the market, then people who have been there, who make discretion a top priority, and who want to see you succeed.
Defense Contractor Consulting Services
Strategic Corporate Development
- Board of Directors/Advisors support
- Federal business model strategies
- High end executive attraction and retention
- Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) proposal strategies
- Culture and employee engagement strategy and enhancement
- Federal regulatory compliance:
- Business Systems, to include Accounting, Procurement, Government Property, EVMS, Estimating and Labor Systems
- Indirect Rate Monitoring, to include final rates, provisional billing rates, forward pricing rates, etc.
- Contract closeouts
- CAS Compliance
- Export support; EAR and ITAR related transactions
- Government accounting structure in DCAA monitored models
Enterprise Value Enhancement and Exit Planning
- Advise on exit options including private equity, strategic buyers and ESOPs
- M&A strategy and support as a buyer or a seller
- Branding, image and public relations strategy
- Intellectual property strategies
What We Do
How We go Above and Beyond
- Engage your staff on-site with a specific problem or challenge.
- Join your Board of Directors or Advisory Board.
- Help you populate a Board with the right types of people.
- Work with your CFO to ensure you are ready to grow as a company and ensure your rate structure is fully compatible with both CAS and GAAP, which is moni tored for compliance by DCAA and DCMA.